.NET Framework to develop software applications. It is designed and developed by Microsoft and the first beta version released in 2000.
It is used to develop applications for web, Windows, phone. Moreover, it provides a broad range of functionalities and support.
This framework contains a large number of class libraries known as Framework Class Library (FCL). The software programs written in .NET are executed in the execution environment, which is called CLR (Common Language Runtime). These are the core and essential parts of the .NET framework.
Objects Oriented Programming
- Oops Concepts , Encapsulation , Inheritance , Polymorphism
- Class and Object , Constructors , Method overloading , Method overriding , Abstract Classes , Abstract Methods
- Interfaces , Multiple Inheritance , Generic classes , Static classes , Static constructors
- Collection Initializer , Extension Methods , Partial Classes & Methods
Data Base Programming (ADO.NET)
- Windows forms and Controls ,Creating Menus ,Toolbars, Image List , Data Grid, Tree view, List view
- ADO .NET Introduction
- Data Providers in .Net
- Introduction to Managed and Unmanaged Providers
- Data Readers- Dataset and Data Adapters ,Datagrid View with DML operations sorting and paging etc.
- Creating Relations and Transactions , Linq programming , Stored procedures
GUI Application Development:
ASP.NET MVC Frame work